Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger Installation INDIA
- Upon receipt of the exchanger, inspect for shipping damage, especially to the connections. If damage is extensive, notify the carrier
immediately. Finally, check the heat exchanger against proper drawings and spec sheets to make sure everything is as expected.
- Before piping up, inspect all openings in the heat exchanger for foreign material. Remove all plugs and shipping covers immediately
prior to installing. Make sure it is thoroughly cleaned to remove all preservation materials, if any were used, unless the material is soluble
in the system fluid.
- For single phase fluids, the heat exchanger can be mounted in any orientation that is convenient and should be piped in a counter
current, parallel flow arrangement. For two phase fluids, the heat exchanger should be mounted vertically and piped. Connections may
be either on the front or back of the exchanger.
- Provide air vent valves for the heat exchanger so that it can be purged to prevent or relieve vapor or gas binding.
- Install proper relief valves and temperature alarms to make sure the heat exchanger is not subject to conditions beyond the intended
- Do not weld or braze brackets or attachments directly to body of heat exchanger.
- For soldering type connections, braze with minimum 45% silver solder and at maximum 1200° F. For welded type connections use TIG
or MIG welding. Avoid overheating. A wet cloth or rag should be placed around the base of the connection. A Nitrogen purge should
be used to avoid internal oxidation. Braze or weld with exchanger in the vertical position.
- The nozzle connections are designed for normal torque force and damage may occur if over tightened. The use of pipe sealant materials
compatible with the system fluids is recommended for threaded type connections. Connection load limits should be observed
Many Heat exchangers circulate fluids which are irritating or dangerous to the human system. These fluids could cause problems if bolted or threaded joints are not maintained in a leak tight condition at operating pressures, temperatures, and no flow, ambient conditions. Even if fluids are not irritating or dangerous, a leak could cause a slippery situation on the floor below. Since one fluid in the heat exchanger is at a higher temperature, any leaks may cause burns.
There are two Models in Brazed Plate Heat Exchangers
- 435 psig Standard Design
- 150 psig Pressure Design
Brazed plate heat exchanger Installation INDIA
Heat Exchanger Manufacturers INDIA
- Heat Exchanger Manufacturers
- Contact Us
- Shell & Tube Heat Exchanger
- U Tube Bundle Heat Exchanger
- Air Cooled Heat Exchanger
- Air Cooled Condenser
- Oil Coolers
- Marine Heat Exchanger
- Kettle Reboiler Type Exchanger
- Double Pipe Heat Exchanger
- Flue Gas Air Preheater
- Plate Finned Heat Exchanger
- Plate Heat Exchanger
- Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger
- Pressure Vessel Manufacturers
- Coil Type Heat Exchanger
- Removable Tube Sheet
- Fixed Tube Sheet
- Tube Bundle Heat Exchanger
- Vertical Shell Tube
- Air Heat Exchanger
- Aluminium Heat Exchanger
- Compact Heat Exchanger
- Copper Heat Exchanger
- Finned Tube Heat Exchanger
- Water Heat Exchanger
- Stainless Steel