Mobile : +91 99 94 998686, +91 94 88 444777
Landline : +91 422 2679787, +91 422 2670868
Double Pipe Heat Exchangers Applications
Double Pipe Heat Exchangers are flows of true counter-current and they are especially eligible for much of depth temperature crossing, high pressure, high temperatures, and low to moderate surface area requirements. The surface area are account from one square foot, to 6,000 square feet. Double-pipe heat exchangers use a single pipe within a pipe design and are commonly used for high fouling services such as slurries applications. Double pipe Heat Exchangers are used only in the chemical, Food Processing and oil and gas Industries.
The Process on demanding a Double Pipe Heat Exchangers Appplications are:
- Tubeside with High pressure
- Low allowable pressure drop
- It has a Cyclic service
- High flow rate ratios
- High terminal temperature differences.
- Augmentation device will enhance the heat transfer coefficient
- Its dependable and once-through
- Convective boilers offering high-exit qualities,
- Especially in cases of process-temperature crosses