Mobile : +91 9444023175, +91 9486858777
Landline : +91 422 4361758
Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers Animation
The Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers are represented the Most widest uses of vehicle for transfer of heat in industrail applications.
They are selected for certain operations:
- Liquid or gas cooling
- Refrigerant vapor or steam condensing
- Liquid, steam or refrigerant evaporation
- Heat removal and preheating of feed water
- Thermal energy conservation efforts, heat recovery
- Compressor, turbine and engine cooling, oil and jacket water
- Hydraulic and lube oil cooling.
Shell and tube Heat Exchangers have the ability to transfer huge range of heat in relatively lower cost, servicable models and designs. It can be provided huge range of effective tube surface while minimizes the requirements of floor space, liquid volume and weight. Shell and tube exchangers are available in a broad range of sizes. It can be help and provide the least costly mechanical design for the flows, liquids and temperatures involved.